sábado, 2 de setembro de 2017

Tompkin's School For the Extraordinary Departed, review

Hi dears!

I finally got a little time to write about this book that I, honestly, LOVED!!
Let´s go!
 *I was given a copy of this book for an honest review. And that is what I will do!*
I cannot say much about what happens in this book because it is a second book and I may spoil the first one ( you can read the review of the first one here ) but I can say that in Tompkin's School For the Extraordinary Departed Kain and Izara are closer to discovering what is happening in that school and what is happening with them. 

In this book we have more points of view than just Izara's. In my opinion, that enrich the book as we understand more about this world and more about what the characters are feeling!
As I said in my last review, these books are much darker than what they seem to be and that gives to this serie a lot more of identity and uniqueness.
Compared with the first book, I feel the author's writing has evolved immensely, being now even more captivating and mysterious.

I consider this book an amazing continuation  since the rhythm is kept (in fact is even more accelerated in certain parts) and keep us addicted. To be honest, I liked this book much more than the first! And that don't usually happens!

And what to say about that ending? It destroyed me and now I can't wait to read the next one! Arghhhh!

Without a doubt I recommend this book (and the first one) because they have a completely unique  and different world.


My rating is 4,5 out of 5.






3 comentários: