segunda-feira, 27 de março de 2017

Review Policy

Do you have a book and you would like me to review it? 
Here you have my review policy:



Any proposition of a review, made by an author or publisher will be consider.
However, I am preferring print copies.  Also, I am on Instagram (Bookstagram) and I like to divulgate the covers of the books.
My reviews are always sincere and I do not take that it was given to me, as factor to over infatuate the book. I’ll be as impartial as ever.
I will post my review on Goodreads and this blog.
I will read it by the order I receive the books. However, ARCs are an exception, I usually read them first. 
At last, I’m on the 2º year of college and I have a social life, so my time is always cut short. And, although I will try to read your book as quickly as possible, I will never accept a limited time to read and review a book.

If you’re okay with everything above, please feel free to email me: banalgirl.contact@gmail.com

3 comentários: